You need the right tools for the job and that includes construction insurance.
To ensure your business has the right cover you should:
- Determine Your Business’ Main Risks for example contract value, employee numbers, claims history and the type of work you do – as this will allow you to find the right type of coverage for your business.
- Find a Trusted and specialised Insurance provider - who understands the risks and challenges your businesses faces and how to manage them. Make sure there is a reputable insurer underwriting your policy.
- Always put cover over price – to safeguard your business in the event of a claim. We understand that price is important but you need to ensure you are not underinsured or sacrificing anything to get a lower cost.
- Never underestimate your coverage needs – as by doing so you could be putting yourself and your clients in jeopardy in the event of a claim.
- Have an Annual Business Insurance Check-up – to guarantee cover levels are accurate and all employees are covered.
If you need help selecting cover, our team of liability experts are a phone call away. We’re always happy to talk you through what policies are available or to look through your existing policy if you have any concerns.