The latest National New Home Customer Satisfaction survey carried out by NHBC on behalf of the Home Builders Federation (HBF) has revealed the overwhelming majority of new home buyers are happy with their new home and would recommend their builder to a friend.
Key results from the survey include:
- 91% of new home buyers would buy a new build home again
- 84% were satisfied with the overall quality of their home
- 84% would recommend their how builder to a friend
- 79% are satisfied with the service provided during the buying process
- 92% of buyers were satisfied with the internal design of their new home and 86% were satisfied with the design externally
Stewart Baseley, Executive Chairman of HBF, said: Achieving such high levels of customer satisfaction, whilst delivering the steepest increase in the rate of house building we have seen for 40 years, is a considerable achievement.There has been a significant increase in house building as the industry responded to the need for more new, high-quality homes. This rise may contribute to the slight fall in the average satisfaction score – down 1% on last year. However, the industry is committed to addressing it.
Read the full press release here