Do you currently have buildings and sites left unoccupied? Are you covered if something goes wrong? Due to the current COVID-19 situation, sites are particularly vulnerable to theft at present, especially if plant, materials or even white goods are left on site.
Whether you’re awaiting the sale of your property, undergoing renovations, or you’re leaving your home unoccupied for longer than the standard period that your home insurance may cover you for, FMB Insurance’s Unoccupied Buildings Insurance is a great way to ensure you’re protected.
Our comprehensive policy offers cover for a range of time frames, including three, six or nine months. It includes cover for loss and damage to both buildings and contents.
The following situations are covered:
- Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake
- Damage by fall of aircraft
- Storm, tempest or flood
- Water leakage from fixed water tanks, equipment or pipes
- Theft or attempted theft
- Impact by vehicle or animal
- Riots, strikes, civil commotion and malicious damage
- Subsidence, landslip or heave
- Falling or collapse of radio and television aerials (buildings only)
- Falling trees
For further information, or to find out how we can tailor a policy to meet your own requirements, call our friendly team on 01353 652760.